Designed for direct or reverse acting (cooling or heating) control, the Series 16C can be programmed for simple ON/OFF or more complex PID control functions. PID control is supported with manual or auto-tuning. Relay, voltage or current output control methods can be selected.
Series 16C temperature controllers accept a variety of thermocouple and RTD inputs with the process value and setpoint value displayed simultaneously on the large dual LED.
Auto-tuning, engineering units (°F or °C), and alarm status are also indicated on the faceplate. Two alarm outputs are included on the unit with 12 pre-programmed alarm functions.
- Inputs: Thermocouple, RTD
- Display: Two 4-digit, 7 segment 0.25˝ H (6.35mm) LEDs (PV: red; SV: green)
- Accuracy: ±0.25% span, ±1 least significant digit
- Supply Voltage: 100 to 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption: 5 VA max.
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
- Memory Backup: Non-volatile memory
- Control Output Ratings:
- Relay: SPST, 5A @ 250 VAC resistive
- Voltage pulse: 14V, 10% to -20% (max 40 mA)
- Current: 4 to 20 mA
- Communication: RS-485 Modbus communication protocol
- Weight: 4 oz (114 g).
- Agency Approvals: CE, RoHS, cUL, UL
- Front Panel Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66)
- SCD-SW, Configuration Software
- MN-1, Mini-Node USB/RS-485 converter
- A-600, R/C snubber