Made up of quick connectors for fast instrument connect and disconnect, these hand pumps feature a pressure range of ± 5.8 psi and can adjust pressure easily with great stability.
The LPCP pumps feature a heat-insulator between the cover and pressure chamber designed to lessen the heat effect during the micro-pressure calibration. The adjusting resolution is up to 0.01 Pa (0.0001 mbar).
The following are some of the features that make the LPCP pumps ideal for calibrating pressure transducers, precision pressure gages, and other pressure instruments:
- Pressure resolution: 0.01 Pa; 0.0001 mbar
- Heat insulation and heat preservation, no negative side effects from temperature changes
- Open structure for convenient maintenance of the pumps
- Easy to operate: pressure is precisely set with a simple turn of the handle, allowing you to calibrate gages quickly and accurately
- Great seal performance: minimum leakage