Ideal for hazardous temperature measurement applications, the TTE series has seven pre-programmed temperature ranges that are selectable via an internal dip switch.
For applications that need a custom range, Dwyer Series TTE explosion-proof RTD temperature transmitters can be easily configured for any range between -30°F to 250°F with a minimum span of 40°F. The span and zero can be quickly adjusted with a simple push button design. The compact housing allows for the transmitter to be mounted in virtually any application.
- Temperature Sensor: Pt1000, 0.00385 DIN
- Output Temperature Ranges: User selectable – any range between -30 to 250°F with a minimum span of 40°F
- Temperature Limits: Ambient: 0 to 158°F (-18 to 70°C); Process: -30 to 250°F (-34.4 to 121.1°C)
- Accuracy: Transmitter ±0.1% FS; Probe ±0.3% FS
- Thermal Drift Effects: ±0.02%/°C max.
- Response Time: 250 ms
- Wetted Materials: 316 SS
- Process Connection: 1/2˝ male NPT
- Conduit Connection: 1/2˝ female NPT
- Probe Length: 2˝ to 18˝ (depending on model)
- Pressure Limits: 2000 psi (137.9 bar)
- Power Requirements: 10 to 35 VDC
- Output Signal: 4 to 20 mA (two wire loop powered)
- Optional Display: 2 lines X 8 character LCD
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP66) and explosion-proof for Class I, Groups B, C, D; Class II, Groups E, F, G; Class III
- Weight: 2 lb 8 oz (1134 g)
- Agency Approvals: CE, FM
- A-287, Mounting bracket for pipe or surface mounting (Includes bracket and two 2˝ U-bolts)