Dwyer Instruments presents the Series TE duct and immersion building automation temperature sensors available with up to 18˝ probe length and thermistor or RTD outputs.
Dwyer Series TE duct and immersion temperature sensors can be used to monitor air or water temperature throughout a building management system or air handler unit.
While flanged duct sensors monitor the supply or return air and provide a thermistor or RTD output to the digital controller, immersion sensors supplied with compression fittings are typically used to monitor hot or chilled water lines throughout a building. Thermowells are recommended, but not required on the immersion sensors.
Key features of Dwyer Series TE duct and immersion temperature sensors:
- Can be configured to have 8 plenum rated cable with flying leads for variable air volume applications
- Standard units come with 4” leads with an integral terminal block to eliminate carrying extra wire nuts
- For housing models, multiple knockouts provide easy conduit access to any side of the housing
- ¼-turn lid comes with a chain to prevent it from being lost during installation
- Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.2°C @ 25°C (±0.36°F @ 77°F)
- RTD temperature sensor: DIN class A: ±0.15°C @ 0°C (±0.28°F @ 32°F)
- Temperature Limits: Operating: -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C)
- Cable Rating: Plenum option includes UL listed plenum cable
- Housing Material: Meets UL, 94 V-O polycarbonate plastic
- Weight: 5.3 oz (150.3 g)