The Series TE-OND/TE-RND outdoor air temperature sensors from Dwyer Instruments are offered in two different configurations to increase measurement accuracy by reducing radiated heat effects.
TE-OND outdoor temperature sensors can be used to protect against low levels of radiated heat for applications where the north side of the building is accessible.
If the sensor must be mounted in direct sunlight or a more precise measurement is required, Dwyer’s six plate radiation shield can be mounted over the temperature probe. The TE-RND radiation shield models can be surface or pipe mounted with all models supplied with removable terminal blocks for simple wiring.
- Thermistor temperature sensor: ±0.2°C @ 25°C (±0.36°F @ 77°F)
- RTD temperature sensor: DIN class A: ±0.15°C @ 0°C (±0.28°F @ 32°F)
- Temperature Limits: Operating: -40 to 302°F (-40 to 150°C)
- Housing Material: Polycarbonate
- Enclosure Rating: NEMA 4X (IP65)
- Weight: 0.65 lbs (295 g)