Dwyer Series PAFS-1000 averaging flow sensors are ideal for sensing differential pressure in the inlet section of variable air volume terminal units and fan terminal units. Units can also be used to sense differential pressure at other locations in the main or branch duct systems.
The flow sensor typically finds application in zone control in HVAC systems.
While the H port senses total pressure, the L port senses static pressure, the difference between these signals being the differential or velocity pressure.
For models PAFS-1002 to PAFS-1005, up to four sensing points and lengths of 8.02cm to 25.26cm to accommodate box size diameters of 10.16cm to 40.64cm are available.
For models PAFS-1006 to PAFS -1011, up to 10 sensing points and lengths from 31.75cm to 60.72cm are available to accommodate appropriately sized duct dimensions.
- Service: Air and compatible gases
- Wetted materials: ABS/polycarbonate (UL94-5V)
- Temperature limits: (Operating) 4ºC to 49ºC; (Storage) -40ºC to 60ºC
- Process connection: 6mm ID, 10mm OD tubing
- Mounting orientation: Integral flange with gasket
- Weight: 28g