Dwyer Instruments introduces the BDPA Series adjustable differential pressure alarms featuring built-in audible and visual set point indication for overpressure, vacuum and differential pressure applications.
Dwyer Instruments is the preferred source for a complete range of practical and affordable instrumentation.
The scaled adjustment knob in the BDPA Series differential pressure alarms allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without the need for a separate pressure gauge.
Key features of BDPA Series adjustable differential pressure alarms:
- Versatile range of configurations allows maximum utilisation of their features
- Each BDPA can be powered by battery or 24 VDC/VAC line power
- For line power connections, the battery can function as back-up power during power outage
- When set point threshold is reached, a loud audible buzzer and bright LED will indicate periodically to notify set point activation
- An SPDT contact may also be wired to send a signal remotely to a DDC or building management system
- Snooze button can be pressed by the user to manually disengage the audible and visual indication until a maintenance operation is performed
- If the instrument is difficult to access, a remote contact enables the user to deactivate the buzzer and LED at the remote contact location
BDPA Series adjustable differential pressure alarms offer versatile functionality, making them ideal for filter, fan and ventilation applications or any retrofit job where installing electrical wiring is cost-prohibitive.