The dew point and wet bulb temperature are derived from relative humidity and temperature measurements and are displayed on the 0.4" LCD. A display Hold key in the hygrometers freezes the current temperature and relative humidity readings for situations where readings fluctuate.
Capable of storing up to 25 readings with the non-volatile memory function, these digital hygrometers are ideal for technicians needing to take multiple readings for later analysis.
The following are some of the technical specifications of the 485 Digital Hygrometers:
- Service: Humidity & temperature detection in air.
- Range: Relative Humidity: 0 to 100% (non-condensing); Temperature: -22 to 185°F (-30 to 85°C).
- Accuracy: Relative Humidity: ±2%; Temperature: ±1°F (±0.5°C).
- Display: Dual 4.5 digit LCD. Temperature: 0.4" high; RH: 0.2" high.
- Temperature Limits: Probe: -22 to 185°F (-30 to 85°C); Ambient: 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Resolution: Relative Humidity: 0.1%; Temperature: 0.1°.
- Power Requirements: 9V alkaline battery (included).
- Probe: 485-2 only: 8-5/8" (219 mm).
- Weight: 12 oz (340 g).