Combining small size with 4% set point repeatability and requiring absolutely no power to drive their outputs, the 1831 differential pressure switches feature a separate power loop and its associated additional wiring and conduit, reducing material and labour installation costs.
Both control contacts of the Series 1831 activate at the same time. The potential of the lead switch shutting down the fan preventing the lag switch from sending an alarming signal to the DDC is no longer a probable system liability. Therefore, potential costly maintenance calls are diminished. Unlike typical switches that posses only a single conduit entry for both control loops, the 1831 differential pressure switches provide two conduit connections simplifying wiring while eliminating additional conduit tees.
The following are some of the specifications and features that make of the 1831 Series a superior choice for high duct static cut out applications:
- Service: Air and non-combustible, compatible gases.
- Wetted Materials: Consult factory.
- Temperature Limits: -30 to 180°F (-34 to 82.2°C).
- Pressure Limits: 10 psig (68.95 kPa) continuous, 25 psig (172.4 kPa) surge.
- Switch Type: 2 SPDT.
- Actuation Time Difference: 1 millisecond maximum actuation delay between contacts.
- Repeatability: ±4% max.
- Electrical Rating: 4A @ 125/250 VAC.
- Electrical Connections: Screw type terminal block.
- Process Connections: 1/8" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation: Diaphragm in vertical position. Consult factory for other position orientations.
- Set Point Adjustment: Screw type inside mounting spud.
- Weight: 1 lb 2 oz (522 g).