Exsulite thermal façade systems by Dulux AcraTex are a range of fully compliant, lightweight and integrated insulating, cladding and finishing systems for new residential and light commercial constructions.
Exsulite can also be used as a façade remedial system for rectification and as an over cladding system.
Exsulite thermal façade systems bridge the gap between the substrate and finishing systems, offering a smart building solution that includes high thermal efficiency.
Building regulations for new houses, townhouses and units require a minimum 6 star energy rating to be achieved, relating specifically to the building envelope and insulation systems.
Exsulite thermal façade systems are specifically designed to incorporate thermal design efficiency into the cladding system itself, minimising the need for additional insulating materials and making it easy to achieve even higher thermal performance.
Key features of Exsulite thermal façade systems:
- BCA compliant system
- SmartRate energy efficiency rated systems – R2.2 to R3.8
- Cavity design moisture management system
- Integrated AcraTex acrylic texture and finishing system delivers a weatherproof building envelope
- Total façade system specification ensures fully compliant design
- Accredited Exsulite installer training and QC procedure supports builder quality assurance programs
- Design guidelines, installation methods and project specifications available on request