Sentry Thermal Shutoff Valves are available from Duff & MacIntosh. They protect personnel, analysers and sampling components from high temperature gases or liquids. These shutoff valves are both economical and reliable. The sensor/actuator is directly exposed to the sample providing quick reaction time.
Features of Sentry Thermal Shutoff Valves:
- They are suitable for system pressures up to 4400 psi (303 bar)
- The Standard trip temperature is 49ºC with other temperatures available
- They have 316 Stainless Steel construction
- A Totally mechanical design which requires no electricity, air, or hydraulics
- They feature a simple push button reset
- Optional dry contact for remote indication