The ATEX approved explosion-proof devices can be used by customers in environments containing ignitable gases.
The ATEX approved mass flow meters and mass flow controllers contain almost all the features of Alicat's popular flow and pressure devices, except the power jack and 8-pin mini din, which are replaced by the locking 6-pin industrial connector.
Alicat's innovative digital display is a key part of the ATEX-approved mass flow meters and mass flow controllers.
Key features of Alicat’s ATEX-approved mass flow meters and mass flow controllers:
- Digital display allows users to monitor flow, temperature and pressure data in real-time
- Display allows the user to make functional changes to the unit such as changing the measured gas, set point control and taring
- Consumes very little power – device passed the stringent ATEX approval process with the display intact
- Users in hazardous environments have the flexibility of an on-board display for quick visual verification of mass flow meter or mass flow controller operation
- Alicat ATEX approved -X option can be added to any of the Alicat family of flow and pressure products