The VM-4HDMI are distribution amplifiers for HDMI signals, available from Dueltek Computer Products . They reclock and equalises the signal and distributes it to four identical outputs.
Features of the distribution amplifiers include:
- The VM-4HDM distribution amplifiers are HDCP Compliant
- MaxData Rate - 2.25Gbps
- These distribution amplifiers feature Kramer equalisation & re-klocking technology - Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances
- Active Input & Output LED Indictors
- Standard 19 Inch Rack Mount Size - 1U
- HDTV Compatible
- Enhanced EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) - The distribution amplifiers can store and recall a default EDID setting in non-volatile memory from one of the outputs allowing convenient and reliable connection to the source
- Worldwide Power Supply - 100-240V AC
- Input: HDMI Connector.
- Outputs: 4 HDMI Connectors.
- Bandwidth: Supports up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel.
- Compliance with HDMI standard: Supports HDMI 1.1 and HDCP.
- Controls: SELECT and READ buttons for selecting and storing EDID information.
- Indicator LED's: OUTPUTS 1 to 4, and ACTIVE LED.
- Power source: 90-240VAC
- Accessories: Power cord