Dueltek Distribution offers the new WVG2A-USB, PTN's flagship product in Australia for use in diverse corporate, educational and government environments.
The WVG2A-USB switchers are VGA and USB 2 x 1 selector switches, which enable easy manual or auto switching between two computers, two interactive white boards or any other video/USB sources with stereo audio.
The USB 2.0-compatible switchers are also compatible with PC resolutions up to 3200×2400@60MHz including HDTV.
The PTN WVG2A-USB is a high performance device for video conference rooms, educational facilities, control rooms, monitoring centres, government institutions and boardrooms.
Designed to offer high bandwidth for data transmission, the auto-switch function detects the H/V signal of the computer graphics and switches automatically.
The audio follows the switching to sync-switch with the video. An LED indicator on the front panel shows the status.
The PTN WVG2A-USB switchers are constructed with a wall or ceiling mountable aluminium enclosure.
- High bandwidth device supporting 1GHz (-3dB), QUXGA, up to 3200×2400@60MHz
- USB 2.0 compatible
- Auto-switch function detects H/V signal for switching automatically
- Working compatible with the PTN contact closure (WP2)
- RS232 serial control port
- 2 buttons in the front panel for control
- Built-in gain compensation and synchronisation signal proofread technology
- Static resistance case with protection
- Internal international power supply (100V~240V AC, 50/60Hz)
- Wall/ table-mountable aluminium enclosure
- LED indicator on the front panel displays working status
All models are equipped with an internal, auto-switching power supply that meets or exceeds all appropriate safety certifications for worldwide compatibility.