Temperature and humidity monitoring has always been a necessity in the produce and horticulture industries.
When it’s important to have correct environment stability which you can monitor & keep a close eye on, Hygrochron iButton from Dueltek Computer Products is a simple but effective method.
The DS1923 temperature & humidity logger iButton is a rugged, self-sufficient system that measures temperature and/or humidity and records the result in a protected memory section.
The recording is done at a user-defined rate. A total of 8192 8-bit readings or 4096 16-bit readings taken at equidistant intervals ranging from 1s to 273hrs can be stored. In addition to this, there are 512 bytes of SRAM for storing application-specific information and 64 bytes for calibration data.
A mission to collect data can be programmed to begin immediately, or after a user defined delay or after a temperature alarm.
Access to the memory and control functions can be password protected.
The DS1923 temperature & humidity logger iButton is configured and communicates with a host-computing device through the serial 1-wire protocol, which requires only a single data lead and a ground return.
Every DS1923 temperature & humidity logger iButton is factory-lasered with a guaranteed unique 64-bit registration number that allows for absolute traceability.
The durable stainless-steel package is highly resistant to environmental hazards such as dirt, moisture, and shock.
Accessories permit the DS1923 temperature & humidity logger iButton to be mounted on almost any object including containers, pallets and bags.
Key features and benefits:
- Digital hygrometer measures humidity with 8-bit (0.6%RH) or 12-bit (0.04%RH) resolution
- Operating range: -20 to +85°C; 0 to 100%RH (see Safe Operating Range)
- Automatically wakes up, measures temperature and/or humidity and stores values in 8kB of Data log memory in 8- or 16-bit format
- Digital thermometer measures temperature with 8-bit (0.5°C) or 11-bit (0.0625°C) resolution
- Temperature accuracy better than ±0.5°C from -10°C to +65°C with software correction
- Built-in humidity sensor for simultaneous temperature and humidity logging
- Capacitive polymer humidity-sensing element
- Hydrophobic filter protects sensor against dust, dirt, water, and contaminants
- Sampling rate from 1s up to 273hrs
- Programmable recording start delay after elapsed time or upon a temperature alarm trip point
- Programmable high and low trip points for temperature and humidity alarms
- Quick access to alarmed devices through 1-wire conditional search function
- 512 bytes of general-purpose memory plus 64 bytes of calibration memory
- Two-level password protection of all memory and configuration registers
- Communicates to host with a single digital signal at up to 15.4kbps at standard speed or up to 125kbps in overdrive mode using 1-wire protocol
- Individually calibrated in a NIST-traceable chamber
- Calibration coefficients for temperature and humidity factory programmed into non-volatile (NV) memory