The TK-209K 2-Port USB audio KVM switch allows customers to control multimedia PCs with one keyboard, monitor, mouse, microphone, and a set of speakers. The KVM audio switch, available from Dueltek Computer Products , allows customers to share the monitor, keyboard and mouse, and also to share microphone and speakers.
With a simple press of a button, KVM audio switch eliminates the hassle of cable swapping and switching between two PCs. With its hot-plug, auto-scan and hot-key operating features, the TK-209K is a suitable choice for managing two PCs. Separate KVM cables are included.
Following are the features of TK-209K:
- Use one keyboard, monitor and mouse to control two computers
- 2-port USB KVM Switch with 1 set of microphone/speaker port
- 2 sets of VGA and 2 sets of audio and microphone cables
- Supports Microsoft IntelliMouse, optical mouse and Logitech net mouse
- Supports super high video quality, up to 2048 x 1536 VGA resolution
- Supports Windows 98(SE)/ME/2000/XP/2003 server, Linux, and Mac OS
- Multi-platform supports for PCs, Macintosh G3/G4, iMac and Mac Mini
- Auto-scan and LED display for PCs monitoring
- Hot-key, push button and Windows-based client switching software
- User definable hot-key (Windows Only)
- Plug and play and Hot-pluggable
- USB interface power method