The TBUS-1 rectangular advanced table mount management system, available from Dueltek Computer Products, lets users to connect any equipment to the room's presentation system installations through cable accessory passive interfaces.
The mounting surface includes a universal power supply, two cable pass-through plates and four blank plates for optional video, audio, telephone and network connections.
Any of the plates mounted to the connecting surface can be rearranged or removed and replaced with Kramer passive wall plates or connector modules for interfacing A/V type signals. When the cables are not in use, the plates can be stored inside the unit, covered by the lid and left out of sight.
The TBUS-1 rectangular advanced table mount management system has the following features and benefits:
- Suitable for boardrooms, conference and training rooms
- It is modular in design, letting users tailor it according to their needs
- Features a universal power socket and suitable for any power receptacle
- Has a black-textured lid with a special opening for cable pass-through
- Dual AC and other local AC are available
The TBUS-1 rectangular advanced table mount management system has the following specifications:
- Accessories - Power cord, six self-locking ties
- Dimensions - 20.7cm x 14.9cm x 13cm (W, D, H)
- Options - Passive wall plates and interfaces
- Power source - Universal power socket
- Weight - 1.15kg approximately