The PTN MHD44 is a range of 4x4 matrix switches available from Dueltek Distribution for routing HDMI from multiple sources to multiple destinations simultaneously. PTN Electronics specialises in AV hardware products and solutions.
Delivering resolution up to 1920 x 1200 or 1080P, the PTN MHD44 supports cross-point switching, and is compliant with HDCP1.3.
PTN MHD44 4x4 HDMI matrix switches support EDID, controllable via IR remote, front panel and RS232 control. All models are equipped with an internal, auto-switching power supply that meets or exceeds all appropriate safety certifications, ensuring worldwide compatibility.
Key features of PTN MHD44 4x4 HDMI matrix switches:
- 10.2Gbit/s data rate (340MHz)
- Built-in HDCP internal management, DVI1.0, HDMI 1.3
- Built-in EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) and DDC management
- High resolution displaying up to 1080P, HDTV compatible
- Lip-sync passes through
- 340MHz (up to 16 bit Y-U-V 444 supported @ 1080p)
- Deep colour supported (XV colour supported)
- Dolby digital-true HD, DTS-HD supported
- CEC protocol passes through
- 1RU, rack-mountable aluminium enclosure
- 9 global presets, to save and recall the function
- Quick switching speed of 200ns (max.)
- RS232 serial control port, using serial commands, supporting third-party control device
- IR remote control: Default IR remote to control the full function of matrix switcher
- TCP/IP controlling (optional function, working with PTNET)
- LED indicator shows system and switching information
- Internal international power supply (100Volt~240Volt AC, 50/60Hz)