Dueltek Computer Products distributes Trendnet 10/100 Network Switches.
Trendnet 10/100 Network Switches are designed for growing businesses looking to extend their network at the edge or improve performance at the core.
Available in desktop and rack-mountable models, the Trendnet 10/100 Network Switches are the reliable Ethernet switching unit.
Rack-mountable Trendnet 10/100 Network Switches are available in 16 and 24 port, perfect for any 19” rack or cabinet.
For smaller networks or a home office, the 5 and 8 port desktop 10/100 Ethernet switch is an ideal solution, with its compact size and modern design.
The Trendnet 10/100 Network Switches are high performance auto-sensing NWay switches that automatically negotiates between 10Base-T and 100Base-TX network speeds.
All ports support half- and full-duplex that allows maximum network performance. They are designed to eliminate unnecessary traffic and relieve congestion on critical network paths.
Designed and built to increase network bandwidth, Trendnet 10/100 Network Switches are the ideal solution for both corporate and small business network environments.
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T, IEEE 802.3µ 100Base-TX
- Support 5, 8, 16 & 24 UTP/STP RJ-45 10/100Mbps NWay auto-sensing ports Auto-MDIX on each port
- Supports store and forward switching architecture with non-blocking full wire-speed performance
- Half- and full-duplex operation for each port
- Supports aging function and 802.3x flow control for full-duplex mode and back pressure flow control for half-duplex mode operation
- Auto-learning of network configuration
- Built-in 8K entries per device for filtering address table
- 512KB per device RAM buffer.
- Plug and play
- EIA-19 rack mountable (16 and 24 port only).