The Dueltek Fibre Media Converter range of products represents the new, advanced generation of signal conversion technology.
These converters are designed to expand your network through a fibre optic connection extending a fibre link up to 2 km.
The Dueltek Fibre Media Converter range can be used in the Yamasaki 14 Bay Media Chassis (Dueltek Part Number: R142) or as a stand-alone component. external power supply is included.
Ethernet media converters are the perfect solution to run your existing network across greater distances. They use fibre optic technology to retain the speed and accuracy of your network.
Fibre optic networks can extend up to 2 kilometres depending on the type of fibre extenders you use.
Yamasaki Optical Technology has developed a series of media converters that are reliable.
The Dueltek Fibre Media Converter range from Yamasaki transforms 10/100Base-TX UTP/STP media to 100Base-FX media and vice versa.
The 10/100Base-TX Port Auto-Negotiating 10 or 100Mbps connection speed with Auto-MDIX media type.
The fibre connection can be multi-mode of SC or ST type. This converter will give your Switch/Hub the ability to interface with fibre connection over a distance up to 2 km.
Features and benefits:
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards
- Provides One Port 10/100Base-TX Auto Negotiation with RJ-45 Connector
- Provides One Port 100Base-FX Multi-Mode Fibre Optic with SC or ST Connector
- Auto MDI-X for 10/100Mbps-TX Port
- Auto-Negotiation for Speed and Duplex Mode on 10/100Mbps-TX Port
- Hot pluggable and wall-mountable
- High-performance 1.4Gbps memory bandwidth
- Support for VLAN package transmission
- Supports QoS/VoIP packet transmission
- 2MB buffer memory
- Back pressure flow control for full duplex IEEE802.3 X and half duplex
- Aluminium body for good heat dissipation.
With the Dueltek Fibre Media Converter from Yamasaki, you can provide Ethernet connections to remote locations over fibre optic links.