The New Dueltek KVM console drawer released in early July 2007, allows many servers to be controlled from a single keyboard, mouse and video monitor rather than having a separate set for each server, giving valuable savings in space, power and costs.
They also provide the additional benefit of having many servers controlled from a single point, ideal for busy, modern server rooms.
This New Dueltek KVM Console Drawer Series has a sleek black modern design, which fits perfectly into 19” Racks or Cabinet with a minimum depth of 550cm.
The TFT LCD screen with extra strength non reflective tempered glass & fully enclosed metal chassis make this unit ideal for high traffic server rooms & industrial applications.
Just slide the console drawer out, flip up the LCD cover and you're ready to go to work - No Software or drivers to install or switches to configure. Connect the Console Drawer to any existing KVM switch with the cable provided and improve your server management capacity.
The New Dueltek KVM Console Drawer will act exactly as if you are connecting an independent keyboard, monitor and mouse to your KVM switch eliminating any compatibility issues.
“Dueltek has a reputation of providing high quality premium products to the market, and this drawer is no exception… We are extremely pleased with its functionality & look…” Gary Herzig – Managing Director (Dueltek Computer Products).
The quality of your cables directly affects the video quality displayed on your monitor. Dueltek KVM switch cables are molded single sheath 3-in-1 cables with connectors for monitor, keyboard and mouse.
Every Dueltek KVM switch cable is made from high quality components and uses individual coaxial cables for each RGB signal, minimizing interference, signal degradation and ghosting.
New Dueltek KVM Console Drawer Specifications:
- Standard: Meets EIA RS-310C 1U 19” rack mount standard
- Dimension (H x W x D): 43 x 443 x 548 (mm)
- LCD Panel: 17” or 15” Active-Matrix TFT LCD
- Monitor: Extra Strength Anti-reflection Glass for LCD
- Maximum Resolution: 1280 x 1024 pixels
- Input signal format: RGB Analog Video
- Display control: All graphic user’s interface on-screen-display control
- Keyboard: PS/2 87-key slim keyboard with 17-key numeric keypad
- Mouse: PS/2 high-quality touchpad with two mouse buttons
- Gross Weight: 17 Kg
- Certification: FCC class A , CE
- Warranty: 1 Year