A new line of multi-mode SC-type fibre converters designed to connect up to 2km is now available from Dueltek Distribution .
These fibre converters transform 10/100Base-TX UTP/STP media to 100Base-FX multi-mode media. The 10/100Base-TX port supports auto-negotiation and auto-MDIX.
Designed to connect up to 2km, the fibre converters are suitable as fast Ethernet multi-mode solutions.
The TFC-210MSC fibre converters work with the TFC-1000 chassis system or as a standalone unit.
The multi-mode SC-type fibre converters span distances up to 2km. Ports include 1 x 10/100Base-TX (RJ-45) port and 1 x 100Base-FX (SC-type) port.
The TFC-210 series is also available in ST form factor.
Key Features of Multi-Mode SC-Type Fibre Converters:
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3 10Base-T and IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX, 100Base-FX standards
- One 10/100Base-TX auto-negotiation, Auto-MDIX RJ-45 port
- One 100Base-FX multi-mode SC-type fibre port
- Supports LLCF (Link Loss Carry Forward)
- Provides dip switches to set:
- UTP (Auto Negotiation/Full Duplex)
- Fibre (Half Duplex/Full Duplex)
- LLCF (Enable/Disable)
- Mode (Pure Mode/ Switch Mode)
- 802.3x flow control for 10/100Base-TX port
- Diagnostic LEDs
- Plug & play, hot swappable
- Optional 19-inch fibre converter chassis (TFC-1000) holds up to 10 media converters