Extending high definition AV signals need not be an expensive exercise. Normally HDMI cables should be kept to a maximum of 8 metres to avoid any signal loss or degradation, with longer runs requiring the use of external signal amplifiers.
Dueltek’s HDMI cables are HDCP compliant and certified to high speed HDMI specifications.
These affordable HDMI cables have built-in equaliser (Re-Clocker) boosting the signal strength to enable cable lengths of 15m and 20m without the use of external power supply. Cables are ATC certified and V1.4 compliant, supporting 120Hz refresh rate.
Key features of Dueltek HDMI cables:
- Triple-shielded for maximum protection against RFI and EMI interference
- RoHS compliant
- Bandwidth is 340 MHz (10.2 Gigabits per second)
- Precise 100-ohm impedance
- 19-pin male Type A to Type C mini HDMI connectors
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified connectors
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation
- Fully supports CEC and HDCP control connections
- Retail packaging