As televisions get thinner and wall brackets become more popular in the modern space-saving living room, there is less room for quality cabling. Standard round AV cables may not be suitable when space is restricted due to the distance between the wall and TV.
The HDMI socket on some televisions is positioned upright or vertical with standard cables not having the flexibility for these acute angles. A wall plate can be installed to get around this issue, but in some cases, there just isn't enough room.
Dueltek’s flat HDMI cables are designed to address this issue and can be run under the carpet to prevent unsightly lumps and tripping hazards.
Key features of Dueltek flat HDMI cables:
- Shielded for high protection against RFI and EMI interference
- RoHS compliant
- Bandwidth is 340 MHz (10.2 Gigabits per second)
- Precise 100-ohm impedance
- 19-pin male-male Type-A HDMI connectors
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant certified connectors
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation
- Fully supports CEC and HDCP control connections
- 3D capable and Ethernet network ready