The Uni-Boot fibre patch cords from Dueltek Distribution are designed to address key concerns about managing more cable in smaller spaces, especially in networking environments.
Modern networking environments are increasingly dependent on high speed and high density solutions, requiring effective cable management to be in place.
The new Dueltek Uni-Boot fibre patch cord reduces cable management space by 50% compared to standard patch cords. Additionally, the connector body prevents users from altering the polarity of the patch cord, helping to ensure the integrity of the network infrastructure.
A special ‘round duplex’ cable is utilised by the patch cord to allow duplex transmission within a single 3mm cable. The new Dueltek Uni-Boot patch cord offers improved airflow and visibility of equipment within a high density network environment.
Key features of Dueltek Uni-Boot fibre patch cords:
- RoHS compliant
- LSZH (Low Smoke Zero Halogen) PVC jacket
- Fibre connectors are machine UPC (Ultra Polished Connectors)
- UL approved with high quality Corning fibres
- Ceramic ferrules
- Typical insertion loss of less than 0.5dB
- Factory manufactured and fully tested
- Multimode duplex
- Outside diameter: 3mm
- Available in OM1, OM3 and OM4 rated multimode
- Available in OS1 and OS2 rated singlemode