The PT-571 and PT-572 twisted pair transmitter and receiver for HDMI signals are available from Dueltek Distribution .
The PT-571 converts an HDMI signal to a single twisted pair (CAT6) signal while the PT-572 converts the twisted pair signal back to HDMI.
The PT-571 and PT-572 twisted pair transmitter and receiver support up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel.
Key features of PT-571 and PT-572 twisted pair transmitter and receiver:
- Compliance with HDMI standards: HDTV compatible and HDCP compliant
- Supports HDMI standard speed: Deep Colour, x.v.Colour, Lip Sync, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD
- Kramer's BC-DGKat524, BC-DGKat623 and BC-DGKat723 cables recommended for optimum range and performance
- Passes EDID (Extended Display Identification Data)
- Status LED function: Red when receiving power only, orange when output and power are attached, and yellow when both active input and output are attached
- Power Connect System: Single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver
- Ultra-compact Pico tools
- Up to 90m at 1080i or up to 30m at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat524 cable
- Up to 90m at 1080i or up to 70m at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat623 cable
- Up to 100m at 1080i or up to 90m at 1080p on shielded BC-DGKat723 cable
- Output: 1 RJ-45 connector
- Bandwidth: Up to 1.65Gbps bandwidth per graphic channel
- Power source: 12V DC, 250mA (transmitter and receiver together)
- Dimensions: 6.2cm W x 5.2cm D x 2.4cm H
- Weight: 0.14kg
- Options: RK-4PT 19-inch rack adapter