Dueltek Distribution announces the release of a new range of fibre optic media converters with auto-sensing technology.
The progress of the National Broadband Network (NBN) project continues to increase the demand for high quality fibre optic products.
Dueltek multimode media converters are often used in pairs to convert a copper CAT5e/CAT6 transmission to fibre optic transmission and back again, vastly increasing the range of data networks.
Using auto-sensing technology, the Gigabit unit will operate bi-directionally and auto senses between 10/100/1000Mbps.
Key features of Dueltek fibre optic media converters:
- Supports IEEE802.3U1000Base Tx/Fx protocol
- Back pressure flow control for full IEEE802.3 and half duplex
- Max. 2M buffer memory built-in chip
- Auto identification of MDI/MDI-X cross line
- High performance 1.4Gps memory bandwidth
- RoHS compliant