Dueltek DVI Cables from Dueltek Computer Products offer high quality digital picture.
Fully HDCP-compliant, DVI-D is an uncompressed digital video interface used in high-performance equipment.
DVI-D provides an interface between any DVI-D enabled audio/video source (such as a cable or satellite set-top box, DVD player, computer) and DVI-D display.
The DVI-D cable will fit the DVI-I connector found on most computers.
The DVI-I connector has extra pins for the analogue version of the video signal which are unused and un-necessary for a digital connection.
Dueltek DVI cables cable will give you good picture quality. DVI-D Dual Link Cable is for use with all modern digital monitors, projectors, and TFT/LCD Flat Panel Displays.
Dual Link digital connection supports display resolutions of up to 2560 x 1600.
Features and benefits:
- Exclusively manufactured to Dueltek exacting specifications. (They are not the same as similar looking, lesser performing cables)
- Instantly improves your home theatre or computer experience
- Good all-digital connection for clear picture
- Supports all HDTV formats (1080p, 1080i, 720p, 480p)
- 75% larger conductors than most DVI cables
- Supports PC resolutions up to 1920X1200 @ 60 Hz
- Bandwidth is greater than 5 Gbps
- Precise 100-ohm impedance
- Gold-plated corrosion-resistant 18+1 DVI-D connectors
- Gas-injected dielectric insulation
- Well shielded against RFI and EMI