Now available from Dueltek Distribution , Dominion PX power management systems have been designed to improve efficiency in data centres.
This is achieved through features such as:
- remote outlet-level monitoring and management
- remote power cycling
- intuitive GUI management; and
- 256-bit AES encryption.
Using Dominion PX power management systems:
- emergencies can be resolved with remote serial and TCP/IP access to outlet-level switching, improving MTTR
- capacity planning is simplified with unit-level and outlet-level power utilisation information
- staff can gather detailed power information to improve uptime and productivity; and
- travel costs and time can be saved with remote power cycling and monitoring.
Flexible management interfaces support HTTP, HTTPS, IPMI, SMASH-CLP, SSH, Telnet and SNMP, as well as user-configurable, outlet-level delays for power-sequencing.