Dueltek Distribution introduces a new range of digital power amplifiers built on the success of IS-Link’s MPA-20 analogue version.
The new DPA-22 digital power amplifiers by IS-Link operate on a digital platform, ensuring greater power delivery and efficiencies not possible with analogue amplifiers.
DPA-22 digital power amplifiers are energy-saving devices, only using power when they are amplifying and are compactly designed at half the size of the MPA-20.
The DPA-22 also comes with multiple inputs, RS232 control and the option of IR or contact closure remote.
The highly reliable and durable DPA-22 digital power amplifiers come with a 3-year warranty.
Key features of DPA-22 digital power amplifiers
- Class D digital platform
- 2 x 20 watts (RMS) per channel @ 4 Ohms output
- 1 x 40 watts (RMS) @ 8 Ohms (Bridged output)
- 2 x Line Level inputs (1 x RCA and 1 x 3.5mm)
- 1 x Mic level input (with mix function)
- RS232 control
- IR and contact closure remote options
- Output switchable stereo/ mono/ bridged
- Line level output
- Separate power supply (included)