Dueltek Computer Products is a major distributor of comprehensive connectivity solutions such as switches, cables, routers and various networking products.
TP-121 and TP-122 are components of a twisted pair transmitter and receiver system designed for computer graphics video, stereo and S/PDIF audio signals.
The TP-121 transmitter converts computer graphics video and unbalanced stereo audio inputs into a twisted pair signal and the TP-122 converts the twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF audio outputs.
Key features include:
- HDTV compatible
- Maximum resolution: WUXGA & 1080p
- Twisted Pair Connectors: RJ-45 connectors
- Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls: TP-122
- System range: Up to 100m
- Cable: UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5
- Power Connect System: Only one unit in a system; the transmitter or the receiver needs to be connected to a power source when the devices are within 50m of each other
- Compact Kramer TOOLS: 3 units can be rack mounted side-by-side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK-3T rack adapter