With full RS232 support, the display panels, available from Dueltek Computer Products can be controlled and interrogated remotely, making the AV200 series the ideal professional Narrowcast Digital Signage solution.
The AV200 series of audio video extenders is supplied complete with Adder DM (Display Manager) software. This advanced application makes controlling VDU power, video and audio possible from the transmitter, as well as allowing you to interrogate video panel status and dynamics*. Due to Adder's 'Open Architecture' policy, any 3rd party signage control system can be used across the AV200 series audio video extenders.
Features of audio video extenders:
- Crystal clear digital audio quality at 44.1kHz Stereo
- Crisp, sharp, fully saturated video quality even at 1000ft
- Resolution up to 1600x1200 @ 60Hz
- Audio video extender comes in a compact size
- Compact rack-mountable chassis for large installations
- Receiver units with fully adjustable de-skew ensuring maximum video quality
- Cascade transmitters to support up to 64 VDUs from a single source
- Dual video/audio output on the receiver supports back to back monitors applications
- Video Resolution: 1600 x 1200 at distances up to 200 metres - 1280 x 1024 at distances up to 300 metres