Dual Valves Australasia presents the yDart in-line slurry control valves manufactured by eDart for use in flotation machine level control and in-line slurry control.
Featuring a compact design, the yDart in-line slurry control valves offer fine control thanks to the plug and seat design. The plug shape has been verified using advanced Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) software.
yDart in-line slurry control valves feature a mild steel body, rubber lined and painted with the rubber lining made from natural rubber. A two-coat carboline epoxy painted body is supplied as standard. In addition to StSt valve shaft and positioner mounting, the valves feature a polyurethane or UHMWPE plug as well as a polyurethane seat.
The valves are supplied in standard sizes of 100mm to 500mm.
Key features of yDart in-line slurry control valves:
- Compact design
- Fine control
- Linear characteristic
- Flow over the plug (important to reduce wear)
- Bellows sealing arrangement on shaft
- Piston pneumatic actuator with double O-Ring seal
- Removable bonnet for easy maintenance with valve body remaining in the process line
- Anti-rotation device
- Stroke indication
- Various flange and drilling options
- Reduced or full bore options
- Tungsten-Carbide option on valve shaft
- Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA), Pneumatic (20-100kPa) positioner
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting Actuator Options