TriDart internal dart valves can be simply dropped into the installation and bolted down, and offer the distinct advantages of pre-assembly and calibration prior to shipment.
Available in standard sizes from 100mm to 400mm, TriDart valves are recommended for tank depths up to 2 metres. The iDart valve is recommended for deeper tanks.
TriDart internal dart valves are also available in custom sizes to suit specific applications.
Key features of TriDart internal dart valves:
- Mild steel bodywork
- Wear-resistant PU protected wetted parts including seat, plug and valve guides
- Shaft in stainless steel or PU protected
- Self-contained design with drop-in installation
- Control or On/Off applications
- Anti-rotation device
- Stroke indication
- Supplied with or without an actuator
- Bias Spring Fail Closed, Fail Fixed or Double Acting
- Actuator options: Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA), Pneumatic (20-100kPa) Positioner
- Tanks up to 2m deep
- Smart splitter boxes
- Feed distribution boxes
- Small flotation machines
- Conditioner tanks