The external single eDart valves, available from Dual Valves Australasia are ideal for plant retrofits and flotation level control applications. The valve’s flexible orientation makes it suitable for plant retrofits.
Optimised for fine control of slurry flow from one flotation machine to the next, the single eDart valve has a customisable body and flange orientations to suit any plant.
While the plug and seat of the valve are made from polyurethane or any appropriate wear-resistant material, the patented bellows seal has a non-sliding sealing arrangement. The body has a rubber-lined mild steel construction.
Key features of single eDart valves:
- Body fully customised to plant layout
- Valve can be fully serviced in situ
- Simple maintenance requirement
- All internal wearing parts can be inspected and/or replaced without removing the valve body from the process line
- Anti-rotation device
- Stroke indication
- 100mm to 500mm standard sizes
- The bottom port can be orientated at any discrete angle (determined by the number of bolts) by rotating it on the flange
- Full or reduced bore for the plug and seat
- Smart (HART, Profibus), Electro-Pneumatic (4-20mA) or Pneumatic (20-100kPa) positioner choices
- Bias spring fail closed, fail fixed or double acting actuator options