The pneumatic control valves are suitable for remote start/stop of flow, pressure relief, flow control, pressure control, level control and excess-flow shutdown applications.
Key elements of the control system:
- Flow, level, S.G or pressure transmitter with an analogue output of 4-20 mA
- Analogue switch receiving the signal from the transmitter, to close or open a set of N/C or N/O contacts
- 4/3 directional solenoid valve, activated by the analogue switch to determine the N.G.D valve's control position
The integrated actuator is a natural part of the N.G.D pneumatic valve and is ideal for plants or pump stations where a compressed air source can energise many valves.
- Off-the-shelf standard variety of pneumatic valves, fittings and pneumatic components to enable control or safety applications
- Cost-effective and reliable actuating and control system
- Low pressure actuating and control system