Dual Valves Australasia presents the Dual double non-return valves (DDNRV) designed to operate on the discharge side of two pumps in parallel.
The Dual double non return valves allow both pumps to run simultaneously or independently. When one pump is switched off, the ball will automatically drop back into the seat, stopping the back flow to the second pump.
Key features of Dual double non-return valves:
- Size: 65mm to 750mm (Different sizes available on request)
- Operating pressure: 10, 16 and 25 bar
- Replaceable seats
- Different mounting brackets can be fitted to suit the installation
- Particularly suited for mill cyclone feed pump applications
- Ideal for all slurry applications requiring trouble-free pump changeover