A system of Manifold blocks which bolt together to form a professional, leak proof hydraulic system.
The DSA Manifold System incorporates CETOP 3 and CETOP 5 valves in any combination, including comprehensive return line filtration, air breathers and relief valves.
The DSA Manifold System’s building flexibility includes most standard circuits as follows:
· Accumulator systems,
· Load sensing pump systems,
· Multi pump systems,
· Pump unloading systems,
· Hi-low systems,
· Remote oil level & temperature monitoring systems.
The Manifold System accessories from DSA include:
· Manifold mounting brackets,
· Remote gauge and pressure switch assembly kits,
· Pressure gauge panels,
· Clogging indicators and pressure transmitters,
· Pressure switch panels,
· Temperature and oil level gauges and transmitters.
The DSA Manifold System can provide cost savings of up to 80 per cent by:
· Design layout,
· Eliminating most hydraulic fittings and pipework,
· Ease of systems assembly,
· Ease of systems modification and additions.
By combining our DEE-JAY Manifold System with our ex-stock range of DEE-JAY Hydraulic Reservoirs, complete power units can be assembled and tested within hours - instead of days.
· Manifold Casting in fine grain iron.
· Mounts on DEE-JAY Reservoir lid.
· CETOP 3 and CETOP 5 subplates, stack from top outlet in any combination.
· Pilot operated relief valve, adjustable 20 to 350Bar, 120lpm.
· Return line filter with range of elements.
· External filling point via filter.
· Optional remote filter by-pass.
· Rated flow, 100lpm.
· Air breather, 10 or 40 micron element.
· Additional drain line, in parallel with filter.
· Provision for mounting remote oil level and temperature indicator, complete with 4 x relays.
· Dual pump system, adaptor block allows two or three separate systems to be piped on common stack with separate reliefs. Flow rates to 200lpm.