Sectional doors are suitable when thermal efficiency is a concern, where window space is desired for light, visibility, safety, or simply for aesthetic reasons. Sectional doors also operate quietly and generate little noise in windy applications.
Doortec Australia ’s exclusive process fills 100% of the door’s interior space with energy saving polyurethane foam insulation to deliver exceptional R-values. This process also provides superior foam density for structural integrity.
The sectional doors are built tough. Rust-resistant galvanised steel is finished with a two-coat, baked-on paint process for long life. The superior thermal bond between steel and polyurethane foam in sectional doors protect against delamination.
Options for sectional doors: Glazing:
- Full vision glazing section with 12.7mm thick insulating glass or 3mm clear float glass, finish white aluminium
- 305 x 610mm dual acrylic thermal set in moulded gasket
- 610 x 152mm or CPL-610 x 203mm clear float glass sealed unit set in moulded frame
- 864 x 407mm sealed glass unit set in moulded frame
- Combination PVC step plate and lift handle
- Exhaust port 75mm (100mm) diameter
- Neoprene top weather strip for full width of door
- Full height thermal break and anti-friction strip for galvanised end caps
Sectional doors are suitable for:
- Commercial multi tenanted buildings
- Industrial warehousing and manufacturing
- Trucking transit facilities
- Underground parking
- High security
- Service stations
- Paint shops
- Office buildings
- Shopping malls