Dominion Electronics provide MEN Micro fixed managed versions with EEPROM for SF1, SF4 and F301 unmanaged Ethernet switches.
For unmanaged Ethernet switches such as the SF1, SF4 and F301, MEN Micro provide fixed managed versions with EEPROM configuration, tailored to the application’s requirements.
The unmanaged Ethernet switches may include features such as 802.1p priority and port-based priority along with port-based VLAN or IEEE 802.1q VLAN IDs.
These unmanaged Ethernet switches have the following features:
- Stand-Alone or CompactPCI
- 8 Fast Ethernet ports (front)
- RJ45, M12 or D-Sub connectors
- 40 to +85°C with qualified components
The following are the data sheets available for the SF1, SF4 and F301 unmanaged Ethernet switches:
- Data Sheet SF1 - Stand-Alone with RJ45
- Data Sheet SF4 - Stand-Alone with M12
- Data Sheet F301 - CompactPCI with RJ45