The P511, available from Dominion Electronics , is a 32bit/33MHz PMC with dual Ethernet functionality. The two channels can be accessed through two RJ45 connectors, which are led to the front through an adapter cable from a SCSI connector. They support half duplex and full duplex operations.
The P511 PMC can buffer receive and transmit Ethernet frames either in a local or in an external data buffer. This makes it possible to provide a worst case execution time analysis which makes it suitable for safety-critical applications. The P511 PMC has the following benefits:
- 10Base-T and 100Base-TX physical layers
- MAC layer realised in FPGA
- Six additional GPIOs
- 1500 VAC isolation voltage
- -40 to +85°C with qualified components
- Individual FPGA configuration