MEN Micro's SF2, SF3 and F302 managed Ethernet switches are available from Dominion Electronics .
The managed Ethernet switches such as SF2, SF3 and F302 include their own FPGA-based low-power CPU that integrates the management firmware.
The FPGA-based low-power CPU supports Power over Ethernet and can act as a Power Source Equipment or Powered Device. A service interface is accessible at the front panel, providing an easy way to configure the switch using an SMB interface on a standard D-Sub connector.
The SF2, SF3 and F302 managed Ethernet switches have the following features:
- Stand-Alone or CompactPCI
- 8 Fast Ethernet ports (front)
- RJ45, M12 or D-Sub connectors
- Configuration through web interface, Telnet command line interface, SNMP version 3 or hardware key
- -40° to +85°C with qualified components
The following are the datasheets available for the SF2, SF3 and F302 managed Ethernet switches:
- Data Sheet SF2 - Stand-Alone with RJ45
- Data Sheet SF3 - Stand-Alone with M12
- Data Sheet F302 - CompactPCI with RJ45