New from Docuspace’s partner Intensecomp comes the EPC Gen 2 RFID UHF Beginners Kit.
The EPC Gen 2 RFID UHF Beginners Kit provides a low cost plug and play entry point for exploring the potential of RFID and has been developed to make RFID accessible to everyone and make it as simple as possible to implement.
About the Kit
The EPC Gen 2 RFID UHF Beginners Kit can be used for product identification, library and file/document tracking applications.
The EPC Gen 2 RFID UHF Beginners Kit’s capable of storing user defined data and supports anti-collision tags.
If you want a mobile database in a RFID tag and a system that reads multiple tags simultaneously, the EPC Gen 2 RFID UHF Beginners Kit is the right one for you.
Extend your read range with the advanced Kit
An advanced kit is also available. The advanced kit incorporates a long range reader that delivers reader ranges of between three and eight metres. So choose a kit based on your application requirements.
If you decide to change to another kit in the middle of development, there is no issue, the software libraries are compatible with both kits.
Low cost and easy to use
The EPC Gen 2 RFID Beginner's Kit is a low cost, easy to use kit for implementing RFID projects quickly.
Minimal background knowledge is required. The EPC Gen 2 RFID Beginner's Kit can help you become an RFID expert.
The EPC Gen 2 RFID Beginner's Kit features:
- Easy to use software enables the user to explore how RFID works
- USB powered device eliminates the need for an additional power supply
- Low cost and simple, suitable for low budget system installation
- Easy to understand software development libraries for fast application development
- Small in size can be integrated into other hardware systems
- Extendable and scalable features enable large-scale system integration
- Can be used as a testing unit or for small project implementation
- Middleware included in the kit provides an easy upgrade path to support more powerful RFID equipment