Naturex Australia will display an extensive portfolio of natural speciality ingredients encompassing natural colours and botanical extracts at Australian international food processing exhibition, Foodpro, from Diversified Exhibitions Australia .
Specialising in food and beverage applications in the development of natural flavouring, colouring, preservatives and healthy ingredients, Naturex also manufacture natural specialty ingredients for the Nutrition and Health, and Personal Care industries.
Not only will Naturex Australia present its new NATcolor brochure of natural colours and showcase examples of their successful applications, through the careful choosing of quality raw material and advanced processing technology, Naturex will also provide a wide range of special formulations that improve stability and efficiency. Theshade, solubility and stability of these special formulations are adjusted so that these ingredients come together to achieve the desired results.
Other exhibited Naturex products will include:
- NATstabil - a range of natural antioxidants such as the Xtrablend RP, a synergistic blend of rosemary and pomegranate extracts
- NAThealthy - a portfolio of botanical extracts for health and well-being for the improvement of areas such as skin health, libido and immunity
- NATarom - a range of floral extracts including new references such as Brazil Cress, Geranium, Hibiscus and Damascene Rose as new tools for aromatic creativity
- Aquaready - a range of essential oils and oleoresins that are dispersible in water and low fat products
- EZ-Caps - encapsulated essential oils and oleoresins to protect aromatic compounds and ensure product consistency
The already comprehensive Naturex portfolio also encompasses:
- Fruit and vegetable powders,
- Inactive dried yeast and
- Talin, a multi-functional natural ingredient offering flavour enhancement and bitterness masking benefits