The protective gloves are designed to stand up to extremely rough applications while allowing high dexterity and durability to the user to perform the job efficiently.
HexArmor safety gloves are engineered to provide users with high levels of hand protection in high risk areas.
Thanks to the puncture protection offered by HexArmor safety gloves, a maintenance worker was saved from serious injury at the production site of a major US manufacturer.
While replacing a steam valve at the plant, the maintenance worker was exposed to a nail on a wooden crate.
The nail punctured through the leather on his glove, but was stopped by the protective SuperFabric layer in the SteelLeather III 5033 safety gloves, allowing the employee to continue his workday.
Key features of HexArmor industrial safety gloves:
- Made with SuperFabric material for superior cut-resistance exceeding ISEA/CE Level 5 (in noted enhanced areas)
- Innovative industrial puncture protection on enhanced areas against wires, metal, wood and glass
- Comfortable grain leather that will outlast conventional leather driver’s gloves
- May be dry-cleaned for repeat use
- General work
- Maintenance and mechanics work
- Glass/ metal/ wood handling
- Cable/ wire handling