Available now from Diplomat Blades , the NXT Series of puncture resistant gloves by HexArmor utilises the TruShield performance, a ground-breaking armour platform that goes beyond industry standards for cut, puncture, and abrasion resistance.
Developed for use in food service and processing applications, as well as other off-hand cutting applications, NXT 10-302 puncture resistant gloves protect workers hands from mechanical hazards, while offering high dexterity, comfort, and high performance protection on another level.
Key features of NXT 10-302 puncture resistant gloves include:
- HexArmor's innovative TruShield Performance Design Difference
- SuperFabric brand material construction with Cortek fibre to provide five times more cut-resistance and 11 times more abrasion-resistance than traditional HDPE gloves
- shielding design of fibres and SuperFabric plating to reduce ability of sharp objects and burs from penetrating and causing injury
- Quadstretch design technology and Coretek fibre provides comfort and dexterity and keeps hands cool
- machine washable and sanitisable
- ambidextrous, sold as a single glove.
- food service
- cutting and processing
- de-boning applications
- knife/blade handling
- plastics trimming.