Diplomat Blades (Aust) supplies the Level Six Series 9011 safety gloves from HexArmor designed to provide a high level of puncture protection and cut resistance in industrial workspaces.
Made from SuperFabric material, Level Six Series safety gloves combine industrial puncture protection with industry-leading cut resistance to set the new standard in hand protection.
HexArmor safety gloves are engineered to provide users with high levels of protection in high risk work areas.
Incorporating the Science of Safety, these industrial protective gloves help reduce injuries and lower PPE costs in harsh work environments.
Key features of Level Six Series safety gloves:
- Made with SuperFabric material for superior cut resistance
- Cut resistance exceeds ISEA/CE Level 5 (in noted enhanced areas)
- Innovative industrial puncture protection on enhanced areas from wires, metal, wood and glass
- Comfortable cotton blend shell with wrinkle rubber palm coating for excellent dexterity and feel
- Can be laundered easily
- General work
- Glass/ metal/ wood handling
- Waste handling/ recycling (metals, plastics and paper)