Diplomat Blades (Aust) offers a new line of safety gloves designed for use in light or heavy oil situations for excellent grip as well as cut protection.
The new Gator Grip 4020 GGT5 safety gloves from HexArmor USA meet the needs of the oil and gas industry completely.
Gator Grip Technology is an innovative design platform that combines high performance materials engineered to provide industry-leading cut and puncture protection with strong grip suitable for any oil situation.
The safety gloves offer puncture protection from wickers, burrs and cable wire. Impact protection is also offered on the back of the hand and fingers to reduce risk of contusion and crush.
The strong grip prevents formation of oil film and displaces oil to allow maximum contact with tools and other surfaces in saturated oil situations.
Easy maintenance is facilitated since the cut-resistant safety gloves can be laundered without damaging them.
Key features of Gator Grip safety gloves:
- Made with SuperFabric material
- High cut-resistance exceeds ISEA and CE level 5 in noted areas
- Puncture protection from wickers, burrs, and cable wire
- Hi-visibility colour for easier signalling and compliance
- Impact protection on back of hand and fingers
- Outlasts competitors 7 to 1 in saturated oil conditions
- Light and heavy oil situations
- Oil and gas operations