The EMC Jetsink Cleaning Station from Dimac Tooling is a range of automated parts cleaners designed to clean machined parts.
Oil, grease and chips from the machining process need to be removed from machined parts before further part production takes place as the residue can inhibit the manufacturing processes.
Cleaning machined parts to tight specifications cost-effectively and in an environmentally-friendly way can be very challenging for parts manufacturers. Manual parts cleaning is not only cost- and labour-intensive, it also poses a risk for the operator’s health.
The EMC Jetsink Cleaning Stations from Dimac Tooling now present an automatic alternative to manual solvent wash tanks.
The EMC Jetsink Cleaning Station is engineered to automatically clean oily or dirty parts without hand scrubbing or toxic solvents and using only soap and water in a matter of seconds, thus freeing workers for more productive tasks.
An optional rotary cleaning system for small parts gently tumbles the parts in a self-contained basket while they are being sprayed. When the wash cycle is completed, the rotor continues turning, thereby dewatering and drying the parts.
Key features of EMC Jetsink automated parts cleaners:
- Small footprint of 711mm x 560mm deep makes it ideal for cell manufacturing and limited space applications
- Large wash capacity of up to 660mm L x 356mm W x 381mm H
- Utilises dual 360º spray manifolds with 80 precision positioned jets to clean with just 95 litres of ordinary water and detergent
- A 1650W, 110V heater (13.5kW, 220V heater optional) heats the solution and jet sprays with a recirculating pump
- Does not require venting or special utility connections
- Fully insulated wash cabinet
- 80-jet spray manifold with easy cleanout port
- Parts centring wash rack, a wash cycle timer and a panel-mounted adjustable thermostat
- Full ported 1" ball valve drain and a lid safety interlock switch
- Optional rotary cleaning system for small items and screw machine parts
- Optional dip tank basket for soaking hard to clean heavily soiled components
- Optional side mounted workstation
- Optional nylon coated accessories for protecting fragile parts