Dexion’s Multibay Compactus bulk storage shelves are ideal for storing a large amount of items which are regularly accessed.
The key benefit of the of the Multibay Compactus bulk storage shelves is that the bases of the shelves are mechanically driven, providing an ergonomic way to handle and access bulk storage.
The twist and turn wheel allows users to pull open the shelves when access is required and when not required, close the shelving units into a compact lot to reduce space.
Other key benefits and features of the mechanically driven bulk storage shelves include:
- able to carry significant loads due to the rigid track base system
- mechanical system helps reduce operator strain
- fixed floor track system caters for uneven floors
- structure infill floors between tracks provide safe and solid working platforms
- walk-up ramp reduces trip hazards and provides for trolley access
- shelving available in 1875mm, 2175mm or 2400mm heights
- other sizes can be tailored on request
- maximum bay carrying capcity is 1000kg per base per linear metre
- maximum movable block load is 20ton
- standard colour is white with a graphite ripple base
- office storage
- back of house retail areas
- industrial storage requirements
- archive storage